Enter Touchstone Energy’s Classroom Empowerment Grant Competition and your submission could win up to $500 to fund classroom and educational enhancement projects!
Touchstone Energy Classroom Empowerment Grants are being funded by Clinton County Electric Cooperative, Inc. (CCECI) for the 2013-2014 school year. See the enclosed fact sheet for more information about Touchstone Energy or log on to www.touchstoneenergy.coop. To apply for a grant, send a double-spaced typewritten request (not to exceed 3 pages) along with the application that includes the following:
- A description of the project and what it will accomplish
- The estimated cost of the project
- An explanation of why outside funds are necessary to complete the project
- Whether funding options have been pursued, and if so, how
- When project will be completed
- The number of people affected by the project
- If the project’s goals are measurable, and how
- How the project ties in Touchstone Energy’s four core values of integrity, accountability, innovation and commitment to community
Although electric-oriented projects aren’t required, extra consideration will be given to projects that are electric oriented. Photos and supporting data are optional. Grant applications must be received at CCECI by November 5, 2013. For questions, please call Carrie Trame with Clinton County Electric Cooperative, Inc. at (618) 526-7282 or e-mail at Trame@cceci.com. Entries will be evaluated by an impartial panel of judges. Awards will be announced on or before December 5, 2013.