Clinton County Electric Cooperative, Inc. serves more than 5,946 meters over 1,053 miles of line in parts of the Illinois Counties of: Clinton, Fayette, Madison, Marion, St. Clair, and Washington.
- Clinton County Electric Cooperative, Inc. exists to enhance the quality of life of our members
- Our primary goal is superior consumer service
- Our focus is on our core business — distribution of highest quality electric service
- To benefit our members/consumers, we will
- Consider subsidiary business opportunities
- Encourage economic development in our service territory
- We will accomplish our goals in a manner that insures the financial integrity of our cooperative.